mardi, août 08, 2006

Le petit pain au chocolat

Un échange de mail avec Jeffrey Brown, partie 1:

De : nicoco.boucher
A : jeffreybrownrq
Date : 08/08/2006 23:26
Objet : Le petit pain au chocolat

Okay, I'm sorry because I know that you must read that kind of
mail everyday but I've just read "Miniature Sulk",
"Conversation" #2 and "AIEOU" and I just LOVED it.

In fact, it's mostly because I'm an artist myself, at least
I'm trying very hard, and I recognized myself in your work,
and in your relationships.
So, I wrote to you to give you the adress of my blog, where
you can find some of my work, I'm trying to put a new page
each day.

It's there : http://croquettes.canalblog.com, and there's a
page where i speak of "Miniature Sulk", here :
http://croquettes.canalblog.com/archives/2006/07/15/2301085.html

I didn't know how to put it, but I hope you will like it.
If you can find the time to tell me what you think, even if
you don't speak french, I would be real pleased.

So, thanks a lot again.

Nicoco B.

ps : and sorry for the language, i'm french so i'm pushing it
to be understood by you...

Aucun commentaire: